According to Art. 13 law. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: management and execution of the contract for the supply of the services you subscribed; organization, management and execution of the supply of services also through the communication of data to third parties our suppliers; compliance obligations law or other obligations required by the relevant authorities.
2. The data will be as follows: with the use of manual or computer
3. The provision of data is mandatory in order to process your order and your refusal to provide such data could lead to failure to perform the contract
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated only after explicit approval.
5. The data controller is: Badda Srl Sozio David & Mutignani Ruben, via Puccini 3, 66020 San Giovanni Teatino (Chieti)
6. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Once the information above, made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you agree to consent to the processing of data as described above.